Welcome to the SSUA Website!
Meeting Dates announced starting February 12, 26th 2014, March 12, 26th 2014, April 9, 23rd 2014. (Nomination for Officers) Business Meeting will be on May 7th 2014....... Elections for Presdient, Vice President and Secretary Tresurer.
Members MUST attend at least 3 meetings.
2014 Umpire Class
- To promote the game of baseball by a uniform interpretation of the rules of baseball.
- To safeguard the integrity of the game and promote sportsmanship by way of training and instruction of this organizations members.
- To establish trust and respect for individuals who umpire baseball games by training officials to recognize and respect the interests of players, coaches, administrators and fans associated with every league organization and school that is serviced by this organizations members.
- To provide a proper forum for the purpose of open exchanges of ideas among the members of this organization.
- To provide competent, knowledgeable, qualified individuals to administer the rules of the game in a fair and impartial manner thereby instilling confidence in the integrity of the game by the general public and all players, coaches and league and/or school administrators.